Saturday, January 23, 2010

This Is One Game I Will Definitely Watch!


Tomorrow evening, the 13-4 Minnesota Vikings will play the 13-3 New Orleans Saints for the Championship of the NFC.  The winner of this game will go on to the Super Bowl.  Although I don't follow NFL football, this game has gotten my attention. They will be playing in the Super Dome in New Orleans, and since it's Mardi Gras season, I fully expect to see fans decked out in all kinds of outrageous costumes. That's always fun to watch.  Another reason I will be watching is because of the Vikings quarterback, Brett Favre. To be playing as a starting quarterback at the age of forty is simply amazing. But Brett is a 'local' talent. He was born in Gulfport, Mississippi and played his college years at the University of Southern Mississippi. So I will be pulling for the 'hometown' guy, Brett Favre, to lead the Vikings to the Super Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment